1 Cakes & Louie: I like it

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I like it

It's hit me a few times over the last week or so just how lucky I am to have the opportunity to be a part of The Everygirl. Already, I've gotten the chance to meet some of my favorite bloggers, prepped a couple of blog posts that should go up in the coming days, and perhaps best of all - made some pretty amazing "instant" friends. I've never really been one to have a ton of girlfriends - my usual laid-back, don't care about shoes and would rather go out for a burger and a beer than cocktails attitude has typically provided me with more guy-friends than girls. But as I've gotten a bit older I've learned more and more just how awesome and special a really good girlfriend is. I cherish the ones that I've got, and I'm excited for the chance to make more thanks to The Everygirl.


Not a whole lot to write about today outside of my continued excitement for what's to come with my new endeavors. Even better - today's almost-60-and-sunny weather had me in a good mood from the minute I woke up... not bad for a Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're in a great place right now! I also enjoyed the weather today -- so nice!

    ReplyDelete