1 Cakes & Louie: The Holy Grail

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Holy Grail

People. Do you have any idea how exciting today is? Let me tell you why. Today is the day that the one and only Chick-fil-A is opening mere MINUTES from my house, which essentially means that outside of Sundays when they're closed, I can pretty much have it for dinner whenever I want. There is no better chicken sandwich than one from Chick-fil-A with extra pickles and dipped in their signature sauce. Nobody's waffle fries can beat their's out. And if you even dare and compete with their sweet tea you're bound to be disappointed in your outcome.


Obviously, I'm planning on dinner there tonight to celebrate the grand opening. I've experienced one other opening night before and it was BANANAS. I can't wait.

I'll be back tomorrow. Please don't mind the fact that I'll likely still be in a food coma after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment