1 Cakes & Louie: It's Wedding Week!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's Wedding Week!

Friends - It's Wedding Week over on The Everygirl!

Today's bridesmaids feature is part one of two, and I had the absolute honor of attending and assisting on the photoshoot for this amazing spread.


All of the girls on the shoot were a total blast to spend a Sunday with, and I loved chatting with everyone and gathering contact info to stay in touch! I'm hoping to see some of them at tonight's BHLDN event, hosted by The Everygirl in honor of Wedding Week. So. Much. Fun.

If you haven't already checked out every single image over on today's feature, click over and do so. Now. The photos are all by the fabulous duo that is Stoffer Photography, and let me tell you - they are BANANAS. In other words - breathtaking, amazing, incredible, jaw-dropping insane.

I can't wait to see tomorrow's feature - here come the brides!

Happy Wedding Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment