1 Cakes & Louie: Swoon

Monday, May 21, 2012

Swoon

I have so much I want to write about, and have come to the conclusion that I either need to wake up much earlier and become one of those people who sits down at her computer with a cup of (iced) tea and a muffin to blog in the quiet noise of the morning, or start using my evening golden Oreos and milk time to draft something for the next day. Either way, in the meantime, you need to watch this commercial that I absolutely 110% adore. You may have already seen it, but in these days of DVR and fast forwarding commercials, you may not have, and if that is the case you are missing out.



Dear Husband,
Feel free to use the power of the internet to woo me at any time.
I think things like this are amazing. 
Although, I think you're pretty amazing, too.
Love, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment