1 Cakes & Louie: Wish List - Bauble Bar Monogram Necklace

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wish List - Bauble Bar Monogram Necklace

What better place than my blog to post pretty things I've been lusting over? First up, the increasingly-popular script monogram necklace -


When I first saw this style on an old Bachelor contestant (don't judge), I was bummed to find out it cost nearly $400. Have no fear though, knockoffs are now swarming the blogosphere, including this much more affordable $105 version from BaubleBar. While I'm typically drooling over pricier pieces from Tiffany, I love the one-of-a-kind-ness of a monogram like this. Considering I wear the same jewelry everyday and currently don't have a necklace I love, I have no doubts this piece would easily mix into my regular routine!

2 comments:

  1. nice looking and great design. Thanks for sharing.

    Monogram necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these! Would make my 40th birthday fabulous! And, I'm from Texas living in Florida!!!Monogram Necklace

    ReplyDelete