1 Cakes & Louie: M.I.A.

Monday, July 9, 2012

M.I.A.

Well. It's taken me quite some time to get back in the swing of things after my week in Detroit. This is kind of the norm for me after a service trip, seeing as my "real world" is so dramatically different than what we experience and learn about while we're gone. And this year, just when I think I'll probably feel back to "normal", I'll be leaving for a second trip!

My sister and I in Detroit, working in the urban garden.

Perhaps completely contradictory to the above, I have started to make a little progress on my summer projects list despite all the other craziness going on! Pictures are to come, but for now let's just say that once again, craigslist is my best friend.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! Here's to me attempting to blog a little more regularly again :).

No comments:

Post a Comment