1 Cakes & Louie: Bold Legs

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bold Legs

I saw this image on Pinterest awhile back and immediately added it to my "I wish I was stylish" board.


If that's not coziness for the winter, I don't know what is.

Regardless of how much I love the image and the idea of fun patterned leggings, they're not exactly a necessary purchase in any way, and certainly not something I would spend a lot of money on. But, when the lovely PLA ladies posted a link to nordic-style sweater leggings in a plethora of colors and patterns on ebay for less than $5 a pair, I figured it was meant to be and placed an order! I snatched up a pair that look very similar to those in my inspiration image, as well as a more fun holiday pair with little reindeer on them. Fingers crossed they arrive by Christmas for me to sport at family get-togethers with a long sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment