1 Cakes & Louie: Hey Hubby... I Love You

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hey Hubby... I Love You

I was somehow unaware of the greatest of all the great link-ups to ever occur in the blogosphere, but have no fear, I'm totally fine with being late to the party. Thanks to Sherry over at Young House Love, I found out that several bloggers got together last week to have a "Hey Girl" link party in honor of their husbands/boyfriends/special guys and playing off of the always awesome, always hysterical, always super hot Ryan Gosling memes that have been, um, everywhere for quite some time now. That's right, hundreds of women created their very own "Hey Girl" memes with pictures of their guys instead of Ryan Gosling, and then they posted them on their blogs for everyone to see. GENIUS I tell you. Genius.

Obviously, I had to participate. Better late than never my friends.

And as luck would have it, I've been holed up in bed sick for days, so I had all kinds of free time to make said memes with pictures of my studly hubby. I also got a HUGE kick out of this project and sat in bed giggling to myself the whole time, which totally lifted my spirits despite spending the rest of the day in my pity party for one. Did the stars align for me on this or what?

Oh, and it's Valentines Day, so what better way of showing the hubs just how much I love him than to post pictures of him on my blog?

Love you Dan!!!! Thank you for taking care of me and dealing with my whining all week.


You are SO right cakes. More alley finds is just what our house needs! I love when we agree on decor decisions.



So glad we're on the same page with this one. Let's set the mood with paint colors.



I couldn't agree more, honey. I couldn't agree more.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

I'm linked up over at Two Twenty One, View Along The Way,

7 comments:

  1. These are GREAT!! Once again, I laughed more than once when reading your blog!! Hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better so you can get out and spend that budget increase!

    Thanks for joining in on the fun.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he - like a man cares what colour the bedroom is! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete