1 Cakes & Louie: Telling Time

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Telling Time

I have a rose gold Fossil watch that has served me well for a few years now, but the links by the underside of my wrist have seen better days and are getting more and more tarnished. And, I'm loving the look of a leather strap on a watch lately. Here's a few I'm drawn to, although I've admittedly never seen any of them in person. They're a step up in sophistication from my current watch, and seem to be more classy in general.

I really love the skinny strap of the Michael Kors one on the left. Which do you like?

1  /  2  /  3

3 comments:

  1. Face of the first, band of the second. Put clear nail polish on the underside of your old watch, though. It'll extend the life of it. Though, I think two toned is always best for a daily piece like a watch, wedding band, etc. unless you NEVER wear silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Marc Jacobs. I haven't worn a watch in many years (cell phone doubles as a watch for me) but if I did decide to wear one again, it would definitely be a leather band watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the strap color of far right, but like the face of the far left the best. tough choice!

    ReplyDelete