1 Cakes & Louie: Baby Jax

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Baby Jax

I realized last night that I never blogged about something super exciting that happened recently - I got a brand new nephew! And I'll be darned, he looks SO much like my baby brother it's crazy. They're in Florida so I haven't met the little guy yet, but I am smitten. A belated blog Welcome to the World to you, Baby Jaxson!

Yesterday, my sister-in-law posted this picture of Jax and I burst out laughing at my desk when I saw it. Her "why so serious?" caption made it even funnier, and I immediately printed it out, cut it out and put it up at my desk for a smile whenever I need it.

Just LOOK at him. Good gosh, that face! I cannot wait until this kid can talk.


In other news, I suckered the hubs into our annual apple picking trip last weekend and we've been baking up a storm with our bounty. Recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment