1 Cakes & Louie: Yep

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yep


I feel like my picture should be next to this definition in the dictionary.
#amiright

Also, because of said excessive desire to stay in bed all. the. time. I am looking to invest in one of those snazzy alarm clocks that simulates the sun rising and gradually brightens your room. Currently, we sleep with one of the curtains open so it's not totally pitch black for me in the mornings, but that's super annoying when we're trying to go to sleep at night and there's a streetlight glaring through the window. I also tend to get a good dose of S.A.D. when good old winter rolls around and it is dark something like 18 hours out of the day, so I'm thinking something more "natural" than an obnoxious beeping or my song choice at the time would be nice to wake up to. Anyone tried one of these before?

No comments:

Post a Comment