1 Cakes & Louie: If I had a Million Dollars: Holiday Wish List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

If I had a Million Dollars: Holiday Wish List

Tis the season friends! The season of caramel brûlée lattes in red Starbucks cups, having my space heater running all day under my desk, lots of family time, tons of cuddling under warm blankets with the hubs and Buddy Louie, pine scented candles and of course... insane sales and some of the best shopping of the year. While I tend to get a little stressed about finding the perfect gifts for everyone, and also have to force myself not to do the "one for you... one for me" thing on every purchase, I truly do love hunting for Christmas gifts for our families and friends, and this year is no exception. I've got a spreadsheet with links and gift ideas ready to go, and will be getting up extra early tomorrow to be sure I get through all of the Black Friday ads before Thanksgiving family time. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

And in the spirit of magic and wonder and shopping, I put together my yearly wish list - and surprise!! - most everything I want is gold. Shocking, I know. If I'm being totally honest, there are very few things I actually "need" this winter. I am in need of a few good and warm chunky sweaters and a new pair of slippers, but other than that I'm just oogling some goodies here :). 




If you could pick two items from the roundup, which would they be? I would 100% go for the phone case and the pop sugar monthly box - it's a bit of a splurge but holy moly... bananas incredible. Some of the goodies from previous boxes are items I've coveted for ages - imagine them just showing up as a monthly surprise on your doorstep! I imagine it would be like having a really awesome friend who knows you better than you know yourself shopping for you monthly and packaging everything up in a pretty little box for you to open and swoon over. I had a Birchbox subscription for a couple of years but found myself not using many of the monthly beauty samples. I have no doubts every last pop sugar item would get PLENTY of use around these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment