1 Cakes & Louie: Recent Deals

Monday, January 13, 2014

Recent Deals

It's no secret that I love a good deal or clearance rack find, and I've gotten some especially good ones lately!



A black sweatshirt that says "Super Awesome" in gold foiled letters for $5 was an obvious purchase (Forever 21, no longer available online)  //  I had a $20 off $50 coupon for Sephora, and a $25 giftcard... which made the new Naked3 palette a whopping $9 out of pocket for me. I'm obsessed.  //  These earrings were last week's Buried Bauble on Bauble Bar - don't they kinda look like something you'd find at J. Crew for way more?  //  I grabbed this plate at West Elm on clearance to wrangle our keys on the entryway dresser  //  We needed matching lamps for our nightstands to provide additional light during showings. These lamps would honestly not be my first choice ever, but they were affordable and neutral - AND the gray linen drum shades alone would typically cost more than the whole lamp cost, so they'll be perfect to use elsewhere in the future!

Have you gotten any great deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment